Job_Details > Consultant Dermatologist
Consultant(Dermatology / Skin & VD / Venerology & Leprosy / STD)
17 Apr, 2021
We are seeking a specialized candidate for the role of the dermatologist. The duties of a dermatologist include consulting with patients and determining skin ailments, prescribing medication, undertaking skin therapy treatment, or performing non-intrusive surgery and referring patients to other specialists if the skin condition does not fall under his/her medical skill set.
Additionally, dermatologists should be good listeners, attentive to the concerns of patients, excellent communicators, and skin health educators, and should be proficient with dermatological tools for skin repair.
- 1. Offering skin consultations.
- 2. Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening for disease.
- 3. Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
- 4. Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
- 5. Performing non-invasive surgical procedures on the skin.
- 6. Referring patients to advanced specialists.
- 7. Talking to patients about the status of their skin health.
- 1. Medical Degree with specialization in Dermatology (MD/MS/DNB).
- 2. Proficiency with dermatological tools such as Comedone Extractors, Lancet Extractors, and Cryoguns.
- 3. Excellent written and verbal communication.
- 4. Good interpersonal skills.
- 5. Proficiency in mathematics.
Key Skill Tags
Share This Job