Job_Details > Assistant Professor & Senior Resident / Anesthesiologist
Assistant Professor & Senior Resident / Anesthesiologist
Assistant Professor,Senior Resident(Anaesthesiology)
17 Apr, 2021
Experience : 1-2 Year Experience
We are looking for a detail-oriented Anesthesiologist to be responsible for the care and comfort of our patients before, during, and immediately after medical and surgical procedures. The anesthesiologist is responsible for monitoring patient health through the administration of anesthesia and other medication.
To be a successful Anesthesiologist, you should be meticulous in your work, focused, and detail-oriented. You should be able to work under intense pressure and stress as you are responsible for people's lives.
- 1. Meeting with patients before medical procedures to discuss their medical history and lifestyle.
- 2. Assessing patients' conditions through analysis of medical history.
- 3. Explaining to patients the surgical process.
- 4. Administering anesthesia and monitoring patient vital signs during medical and surgical procedures, and making appropriate adjustments in anesthesia to ensure patient comfort.
- 5. Monitoring patient vital signs and pain management after surgical and medical procedures to ensure patient comfort.
- 6. Maintaining patient records relating to their procedures and the type and amounts of medications given.
Key Skill Tags
Share This Job