Job_Details > Needed Medical Officer (Dermatology) in Tanzania
Needed Medical Officer (Dermatology) in Tanzania
Medical Officer(Dermatology / Skin & VD / Venerology & Leprosy / STD)
Dar es Salaam,
17 Dec, 2019
BND$3,885.00 - BND$4,675.00 Per Month
- Support the core values of the Ministry
- Have good communication skill and must be team player.
- Be kind, caring and show empathy to patients and relatives
- Be prepared to be assigned for work at any time and place required by the services.
- Be familiar with Information Technology and comfortable working using electronic clinical records
- Keen to learn and have own initiatives for self-development (continuing medical education) and are required to show progression in own training within the 3 year contract
- Be involved in academic, research and adult activities
- Be proactive; have initiatives to develop and enhance the services
- Be flexible and willing to work hard.
- Possess a Primary Medical Degree (MBBS) or its equivalent recognized by the Government of his Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam (henceforth referred to as the Government of Brunei Darussalam).
- Have completed Internship/ Housemanship/ Foundation/ Pre-registration training or equivalent programme recognized by Brunei Medical Board (BMB) of the Government of Brunei Darussalam.
- Have obtained relevant Post-Graduate qualification.
- Have obtained full medical registration with any medical board recognized by Brunei Medical Board (BMB) of the Government of Brunei Darussalam.
Key Skill Tags
Share This Job