Job-Details > Jobs for Senior Medical Officer ( Dermatology) in Tanzania
Jobs for Senior Medical Officer ( Dermatology) in Tanzania
Senior Medical Officer(Dermatology / Skin & VD / Venerology & Leprosy / STD)
Dar es Salaam,
17 Dec, 2019
BND$6,060.00 - BND$6,420.00 Per Month
Experience : 5 Years Clinical Experience
- Support the core values of the Ministry
- Have good communication skill and must be team player.
- Be kind, caring and show empathy to patients and relatives
- Be prepared to be assigned for work at any time and place required by the services.
- Be familiar with Information Technology and comfortable working using electronic clinical records
- Keen to learn and have own initiatives for self-development (continuing medical education) and are required to show progression in own training within the 3 year contract
- Be involved in academic, research and adult activities
- Be proactive; have initiatives to develop and enhance the services
- Be flexible and willing to work hard.
- Possess a Primary Medical Degree (MBBS) or its equivalent recognized by the Government of his Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam (henceforth referred to as the Government of Brunei Darussalam).
- Have a minimum of 5 years clinical experience after obtaining Primary Medical Degree including experience of Internship/ Housemanship/ Foundation/ Pre-registration training or equivalent programme recognized by Brunei Medical Board (BMB) of the Government of Brunei Darussalam.
- Have completed Basic Specialty Training or equivalent programme.
- Have obtained Membership of the Royal Colleges of the United Kingdom or a Masters degree in the relevant Post-Graduate qualification in the specialty applied or its equivalent recognized by the Government of Brunei Darussalam.
- Having experience in the relevant specialty would be an advantage.
Key Skill Tags
Share This Job